The Ilxder Trilogy
Ilxder I - Tempest Dawn
The Legend begins...
Centuries ago, during one of the darkest times in Steorth's history in the Second Age, a Scholar received a vision from Tylbur. Tylbur commanded this Scholar to record what He was showing. The vision was of the future of Steorth: when times grew worse, a powerful warrior would arise to cast Tai'kalu to the depths until the end. In the 68th year of the Fourth Age, an infant was born to a Halmunan noblewoman and her adventurous husband. Sixteen years later, and this infant grew up to be a brilliant student and walked closely with Tylbur, learning the rare practice of Elementalism, a practice only utilized by Steorth's most influential legends. After a series of trials, the Order of Scholars -- meant to confirm the Ilxder upon reaching adulthood -- could not agree whether or not this boy was indeed the Ilxder of prophecy. At age 19, now a junior councilman on the Halmunan government, the boy departs from his paradisal home to set out on his own path. This is the story of your life...
- Set out on a journey of introspection; are you the true Ilxder of prophecy or just a pretender?
- Explore a massive, hand-crafted fantasy world complete with varied cultures, politics, and heritage
- Take part in epic and unique quests, both in the main story and in side stories
- Meet tons of characters, each with their own unique personality and dialogue
- With over 100 hours of gameplay in the base game, make your mark in an intense, intriguing fantasy storyline that places you in the center of thousands of years of lore and history
- Unique and beautiful art style brought to life by Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4
- Beautiful orchestral soundtrack including pieces by Berkeley student and Youtube musician, Joe Atlan.
- A vast arrangement of environments ranging from flat, grassy plains to snowy coniferous forests, as well as dark dungeons, castles, grand palaces, and much more
- Solve riddles, mazes, and puzzles to uncover ancient history in a variety of over 20 hand-crafted dungeons, completely separate from the main story dungeons
- Simple and easy-to-learn combat system that blends the best of FPS and RPG combat, allowing you to develop strategies and tricks to suit your playstyle while feeling immersed in the world