The Ilxder Trilogy
Ilxder I - Tempest Dawn
The Legend Begins...
Centuries ago, during one of the darkest times in Steorth's history in the Second Age, a Scholar received a vision from Tylbur. Tylbur commanded this Scholar to record what He was showing. The vision was of the future of Steorth: when times grew worse, a powerful warrior would arise to cast Tai'kalu to the depths until the end. In the 68th year of the Fourth Age, an infant was born to a Halmunan noblewoman and her adventurous husband. Sixteen years later, and this infant grew up to be a brilliant student and walked closely with Tylbur, learning the rare practice of Elementalism, a practice only utilized by Steorth's most influential legends. After a series of trials, the Order of Scholars -- meant to confirm the Ilxder upon reaching adulthood -- could not agree whether or not this boy was indeed the Ilxder of prophecy. At age 19, now a junior councilman on the Halmunan government, the boy departs from his paradisal home to set out on his own path. This is the story of your life...
- Set out on a journey of introspection; are you the Ilxder of prophecy or just a pretender?
- Explore a massive, hand-crafted fantasy world complete with varied cultures, politics, and heritage
- Take part in epic and unique quests, both in the main story and in side stories
- Meet tons of characters, each with their own unique personality and dialogue
- With over 100 hours of gameplay, make your mark in an intense, intriguing fantasy storyline that places you in the center of thousands of years of lore and history
- Unique and creative 2-dimensional graphics and world design that give the depth of a 3D world
- Beautiful orchestral soundtrack by indie composer Kevin McLeod, Joe Atlan, and Jakob von Feldmann
- A vast arrangement of environments ranging from flat, grassy plains to snowy coniferous forests, as well as dark dungeons, castles, grand palaces, and much more
- Solve riddles, mazes, and puzzles to uncover ancient history in a variety of over 20 hand-crafted dungeons, completely separate from the main story dungeons
- Simple and easy-to-learn turn-based battle system that allows you to develop strategies and tricks to suit your playstyle
- Minimal system requirements allow almost any Windows user to enjoy the game
For information on in-game quests, lore, characters, and more, check out the Wiki!